Central Florida's Hidden Gem...
Located approximately 40 minutes north of Orlando in rolling Lake County, this beautiful Florida retirement community was introduced in 2006. Convenient to airport and area attractions, yet removed from crowds and traffic. Planned for over 950 homes, including custom and semi-custom homes by Pringle Homebuilding Group- Lake Countyís most experienced active adult builder.
- Within Minutes of Historic Mount Dora, Florida
- Acres of interconnected Navigable Lakes and Islands
- Nearly 75% of Custom Home Sites are Waterfront or Water View
- 18,000 Square Foot Island Clubhouse- Great Hall, Billiards, Fitness Room and More!
- Beautiful Recreational Pool, a Lap Pool and Sun Deck
- Fitness Trail at the Island Clubhouse Waterfront
- Less than 40 Minutes to Orlando Airport and Attractions
- Resident Owned - No Hidden Fees or "CDD"
Lakes of Mount Dora's Community Amenities
Island Clubhouse on the 6 acre Island with full amenities
- 6,000 Square Foot Great Hall
- Full Live-Production Stage
- Billiard & Game Room
- Four Lane Competition Lap Pool with adjoining Designer Pool area
- On-site Activities Director with extensive activity programs and clubs
- Fitness Trail with exercise stations at the Island Clubhouse
- Large Library & reading room
- State of the Art Health and Fitness Center
- Menís and Womenís Locker Rooms and Shower Facilities
- Multi Purpose Facility for large gatherings, dinners, entertainment and events
- Park Areas along the waterfront
The 6,000 square foot great hall is the main focal point of the Island Clubhouse with seating for hundreds and a large dance area - this is the party place!
The Island Clubhouse's Full Size Stage, complete with side stage dress areas, is your home theater!
Cards, Billiards and Darts the Island Clubhouse has it all - get the neighborhood pub games without all the smoke!
The Island Clubhouse is a top destination on a hot day, you can find all of your friends relaxing pool-side enjoying the summer sun or going for a swim in the lap pool.
The Island Clubhouse also plays home to the on-site activities director and many of the clubs in the community!
All along the water front lies a beautiful fitness trail. Take an invigorating morning walk and get your exercise in along the way at the unique exercise stations.
Every good book deserves a good library... The Island Clubhouse just happens to have a great one complete with comfortable seating and reading areas.
Get your FIT on! Come down to the Island Clubhouse' fitness center and use some of the many machines and free weights to get your blood pumping and body in better shape than ever!
No point in heading home all sweaty after your workout, or in wet clothes after a swim -- hit the showers right here.
The multi-purpose Great Hall can do it all! With a catering kitchen, sound system and table-a-plenty the Great Hall is ready to host any event you can think of.
Enjoy a close up view of the natural beauty that Lakes of Mount Dora has to offer in one of the many park areas at the waterfront.
What's in Lakes of Mount Dora's Future?
The community is still growing and will be adding new amenities as it grows! There are plans for Tennis Courts and a special RV Parking/Storage Area among many others.